What is Noisy Noodler all about?
If you are a Sydney noodle enthusiast, you have come to the right place! Our city is bursting with some fantastic noodle joints, thanks to the the sizable Asian population that now call Sydney home. Whether you like your noodles soupy or stir-fried, spicy or mild, or if you prefer rice noodles to wheat noodles, the Noisy Noodler is here to bring you the best of Sydney noodles, as well as to discover some hidden gems that you didn’t know about.
The rating system used here is no precise, Terry Durack-like system out of 20, but a score out of 5 (inspired by Margaret and David’s At the Movies). Noisy Noodler’s ratings reflect the following levels of noodle-ability:
- 5 out of 5 – A sensational noodle experience, and worth a major trek across town. In fact, if you are a noodle fan, your life will be incomplete without trying this noodle!
- 4 out of 5 – An excellent noodle experience that makes you instantly recognise you’re onto something good.
- 3 out of 5 – A solid and decent noodle experience. It won’t change your world, but if you’re in the area, it might be worth a visit.
- 2 out of 5 – A below average noodle experience, and one that did not live up to expectations. It may make you feel like you wasted your time and hard-earned money.
- 1 out of 5 – A complete waste of a meal. Inedible.
Finally, all reviews here are the subjective opinion of the Noisy Noodler. All meals have been paid for by the Noisy Noodler, unless specified, so you can be sure that the noodle reviews here are impartial and genuinely her own.
Who is the Noisy Noodler?
Ev is a passionate noodle eater, and she is enthusiastically seeking out the best noodles in Sydney. When she is not devouring her favourite starchy carbohydrate, she loves travelling, organising scuba diving and skiing holidays, and works in a corporate job.
Know of some good noodle joints in Sydney that Ev should visit? Leave a recommendation below!