If you’ve made it to this humble little site, then you are undoubtedly a noodle fan. You have a friend here in the Noisy Noodler, as I’m on a mission to bring you the best noodles in Sydney. Oh alright, I don’t really need an excuse to eat noodles, but if I find a good noodle, I’m more than happy to share it with you fellow noodlers rather than keeping the secret to myself!
You may have noticed ratings at the top of each entry, but you may or may not have wondered how I award the given rating for each noodle establishment. Wonder no more! It’s not a particularly technical rating system, but one that’s based on gut (how very appropriate!)
The benchmark that I use in giving a restaurant a rating is whether I’d be happy to spend my money to dine there again, and whether it’s memorable enough for me to make a special trek there or recommend it to others.
Here are my noodle-ability ratings:
- 5 out of 5 – A sensational noodle experience, and worth a major trek across town. In fact, if you are a noodle fan, your life will be incomplete without trying this noodle!
- 4 out of 5 – An excellent noodle experience that makes you instantly recognise you’re onto something good.
- 3 out of 5 – A solid and decent noodle experience. It won’t change your world, but if you’re in the area, it might be worth a visit.
- 2 out of 5 – A below average noodle experience, and one that did not live up to expectations. It may make you feel like you wasted your time and hard-earned money.
- 1 out of 5 – A complete waste of a meal. Inedible.